torstai 3. lokakuuta 2013

Phuket, part 2

Hey!

Sorry for the short update from really rainy Phuket. Thank you for the rainy season, I really hope that I don't have to keep enjoying it straight when I go back to Bali. But this post shouldn't be about the weather. Instead I wanted to share with you the first two videos I've made here in Phuket. I promise that there's still more coming soon :)

I already wrote a lot about the orientation week but you don't have to believe when I say that the first week was awesome. Here's one video where our students tell their feelings about the orientation week and about the trip to the Phi Phi islands. In the other video the Vice Chairman of Asia Center Foundation Roelien Muller describes their important work. You really should watch that to know more about ACF.






So that's all this time. I'll post more material soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti