tiistai 15. lokakuuta 2013

Kuala Lumpur, part 2

I guess this should actually be part 3 because last week I posted two videos from Kuala Lumpur and didn't remember to write the right number in the title. Maybe we can let it slide this time.

Anyway, I just wanted to post quickly here and let you guys know that I've written an article about Santra and Antti who are the first Asia Exchange students in Universiti Putra Malaysia. I think this article is very useful to read if you want to know more about studying in UPM because hopefully there's going to be many more AE students in the near future :)

Antti and Santra have enjoyed their studies in Kuala Lumpur

This is all this time. In Bali we have had Idul Adha (Islamic holiday) yesterday and today so there hasn't been any school this week. The school week starts tomorrow and ends on Friday so I'm going to write more about that at the end of the week :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti