keskiviikko 5. helmikuuta 2014

All Good Things Come to an End

It's been a while since the previous post in this blog. After I wrote a short update from Hong Kong, there's been really many things happening in my life. I've came back to Finland and after that I've been trying to do my best to get used to the life in my home country. It hasn't been the easiest task of my life because after living five months in Bali this place feels quite... different. Still, every day's better than the previous one and now, after one and half week here, I already feel like home again. Of course I still miss Bali and all the people from there but that's life.

As I already said in the previous post, it's time for me to finish my journey with this blog. My life has nothing to do with the "Student Life in Bali" anymore so unfortunately I have to move on and leave this blog to be maybe updated by some new Asia Exchange intern at some point :) Who knows. I've never been good with farewells so I just wanna simply thank you all for reading my blog. It's much nicer to write all these things when you know that there's someone reading the texts. The time I spent in Bali was probably the best time of my life and I definitely want to go back there some day. Also I want to recommend studying abroad in South East Asia (whether it's Bali, Phuket, Bangkok or something else) to almost anyone: it'll be time that you won't ever forget.

Although this is my farewell post, I'll probably post one more article to here tomorrow. It's an interview that I made with Jonas in Bali before I left. Jonas started his studies in Udayana University in January and he's going to spend at least four more months at the paradise island. I think that posting the interview with Jonas is pretty good way to end my part with this blog because it shows the fact that the end of somenone's great experience is the beginning of the great journey for someone else :)


1 kommentti:

  1. Epic news! But you’ll still be pretty busy! THANKYOU for this blog. It has been a great encouragement to me. It inspired my own blog, still gives me credible information and thoughtful story -telling around sustainable living see it here . I have loved chatting with you on the podcast and sharing your journey over the interwebz. All the best for the future. I hope that it is generous and green

    VastaaPoista